BDS builds on its Toyota coverage with new kits designed specifically for the late model Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. These 5.5" lift kits build off the current IFS kits for the Tacoma and retain the factory FOX internal bypass coilovers and shocks. This setup offers great off-road performance while maintaining on-highway drivability and allowing fitment of up to 35" tires. All BDS lift kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus offering a No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty and a 5-year 60,000-mile drivetrain warranty at no additional cost. Get the most out of your Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro with BDS Suspension.
BDS834H - 5.5" IFS Lift System
2017-2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
7-9 hrs | 3of5 difficulty
35x12.50 Tires on 18x9/20x9 Wheels (4.5" BS)
Features & Benefits
- Designed to correct suspension, steering and driveline geometry
- High strength 1/4" laser cut steel crossmembers improve ground clearance
- Stout ductile iron steering knuckles for strength and ESC system compatibility
- Multipoint differential relocation brackets to correct CV axle angles
- Retains factory FOX internal bypass shocks to ride quality and off-road performance
- Retains factory ride quality and handling characteristics
- Includes Factory Protection Plus at no extra charge
- Allows fitment for up to 35" tires
128252 - BDS Performance UCA Kit
Coldwater, MI: These 5.5" lift systems build on the performance and capability of the Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro by adding some extra altitude to clear larger tires while correcting suspension, steering, and driveline geometry. Kits are designed to retain the front FOX internal bypass coilovers and rear FOX internal bypass shocks. Heavy duty front & rear crossmembers coupled with a full width belly skid plate and multipoint differential relocation brackets to create a solid subframe to mount the suspension components and improved off-road protection. These combined with the high strength ductile iron steering knuckles offer optional on-road handling with ESC System compatibility along with improved ground clearance for better off-road performance. Additionally this kit includes bump stop brackets, sway bar relocation, lower control arm cams and brake line brackets. Top mounted strut spacers to use with the OE coilovers.
In the rear 4" lift blocks are supplied along with longer u-bolts and brake line brackets to set the rear up and level out the stance. Finishing off the rear shock extensions designed to retain the factory FOX shocks.