Ultra4 Racing continues to grow in popularity and has become a juggernaut of an offroad racing series with classes for all types of vehicles and attracting racers and fans from around the world. While King of the Hammers is still the pinnacle event in the series drawing massive crowds, major advertisers and media, other races are gaining in popularity as fans come to check out the adrenaline-packed offroad racing action at spots like Area BFE in Utah, AOP in Tennessee, and Sturgis in South Dakota and Crandon in Wisconsin. For a full list of races in the series check out Ultra4 Racing.
Over the last several years, BDS has supported Kevin Stearns, owner of Tilden Motorsports as he's climbed the ranks and moved from the super capable 4500-class (aka Every Man's Challenge) to premiere 4400-class (aka Unlimited) within the Ultra4 Racing Series. With several podium finishes under his belt he continues to battle it out in the unlimited series. We caught up with Kevin out at the Area BFE Beatdown earlier this Spring ahead of the race to get the lowdown on his current racecar.
BDS/DirtyLife/Tilden #11 Specs
- Fishmouth Fab Chassis
- IFS (17" Travel) w/ FOX 2.5 FRS Coilovers, 3.0 FRS Bypass Shocks, and 2.0 IFP Bump Stops
- Trailing Arm Rear (28" Travel) w/ FOX 2.5 FRS Coilovers, 4.0 FRS Bypass Shocks, and 2.0 IFP Bump Stops
- Tilden Motorsports 450ci LS Engine (700+ HP)
- C&R Coolers
- Warn 9.0Rc Winch
- 40x13.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
- 17x9 Dirty Life Roadkill Beadlocks
- PRP Racing Seats, Harnesses, Nets and Steering Wheel
- RCV 300M Axle Shafts and CVs
- Baer Brake System
- Optima Batteries
- Safecraft Fire Suppression System