BDS Featured Rides: 2017 Ford Super Duty | Project Renaissance
If you live in the Southeast region of the US, you may recognize this guy or this truck! Brad is our Territory Rep and he is driving the BDS 2017 Ford F250, nicknamed Project Renaissance. This rig made its debut at the 2019 Daytona Truck Meet. Since then it has been to several other shows including: Scrapin The Coast 2019, Rocky Top Diesel Shootout 6, Rudys Diesel Fall Event, The Petit Le Mans, and Lone Star Throwdown 2020. We are itching to get this rig back out to some more events and shows across the country. Brad has been in the industry 16 years.
Brad's interest in the industry started at his very first NOPI car show as a kid. Out of highschool he worked as a tech in a shop, from there he got into sales, management, and even owned his own shop for a while. In 2013 he built his own SEMA rig, which debuted in the American Force booth. In 2017 Brad started his journey with BDS. Since then he has been growing his territory and building relationships with customers dealers.
Project Renaissance is always getting complements when out on the road. People of all ages and backgrounds are always coming up to ask questions. For current specs check out the tab on the right --------->
Stay tuned for more employee ride features coming out soon. If you're a customer or dealer running BDS and think we should feature it, send in photos and videos for your chance for us to spotlight your ride.
- 2017 Ford F-250 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel
- 8” BDS 4 Link / 2.5 FOX C/O system (more info)
- Dual FOX steering stabilizer kit
- Recoil traction bars
- 24x14 American Force Wheels RUKUS
- 38x15.50x24 Mickey Thompson BAJA BOSS
- Magnaflow Filter-Back Exhaust
- Body Guard A2L Bumpers
- Rigid Industries - A-Series, Radiance Series, Flush Mount E-Series
- Diode Dynamic Lighting - HID headlights, LED Switchback front turn signals, LED turn/brake lights, LED 3rd Brake light
- AMP Research Powersteps
- Paint matched Headlights, Fender badges - Smoked cab lights, mirror lights, 3rd brake light, taillights by Retro Customz
- Converting the grill and headlights from the 17-19 style to the 2020 style.