Coldwater, MI: BDS Suspension adds to its lineup of heavy duty upper control arms (UCA) with new kits available for the 2004-2018 Ford F150 trucks. These new UCAs are designed for improved strength, great looks, and more wheel travel on leveled and lifted for the Ford F150.
The new performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall tubing, gusseted for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for use with 2-3" leveling kits and most full IFS lift kits on the market. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end they use an indexed ball joint cup with and premium Moog-brand ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable semi-gloss black powder coat and include a billet aluminum machined BDS ball joint dust cap as well as proper brake line attachment points to ensure a factory-like fit. The arms integrate a mounting tab for the factory brake lines so there's no need to zip tie the lines like with other kits. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box.
Take your Ford F150 to the next level of ride quality and performance with suspension upgrades from BDS.
BDS Performance Upper Control Arms
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coilovers (0-2")
- FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coilovers (0-2")
- BDS 2-2.5" Leveling Kits (540H/572H)
- BDS 4" IFS Systems (576H/598H/1502H/1507H/1533H)
- BDS 4" C/O Systems (1502F/1507F/1533F)
- BDS 6" IFS Systems (574H/573H/1503H/1506H/1532H)
- BDS 6" C/O Systems (573F/1503F/1506F/1532F)
- Most other lift and leveling kits
2004-2018 Ford F150 4WD
2009-2018 Ford F150 2WD
#123253 - $735.79 MSRP
BDS Upper Control Arm Features
- High strength tubular construction
- Indexed ball joint cup allows for additional droop travel
- Heavy duty MOOG ball joints
- Clevite rubber frame bushings
- Includes brake line mount
- Full assembled, ready to install