Now available, BDS is shipping two Performance Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kits for the 2006-2021 RAM 1500 4WD. These new UCA Kits are designed for improved strength, great looks, and increased suspension travel under your leveled or lifted RAM trucks. Fully assembled and ready to install right out of the box these fully welded arms feature OE durometer bushings and high quality ball joint for superior durability.
Upper Control Arm Kits
625H, 624H/F, 623H, 622H/F, 664H, 663H/F, 670H, 671H/F 1638H, 1637H, 1663H, 1661H/F
261H, 1665FSL/FDSC, 1664F/FDSC
2006-2021 RAM 1500 4WD*
2015-2021 RAM 1500 4WD*
*non Air-Ride models only
***Check the BDS website to verify details prior to ordering to ensure information is up-to-date with current manufacturer listings***
BDS122252 - Upper Control Arm Kit for RAM 1500 w/ 4-6" Lift Kits
BDS122253 - Upper Control Arm Kit for RAM 1500 w/ 2-3" Lift Kits
- High strength 1.5" DOM tubular construction with gusseted ball joint housing.
- Indexed ball joint cup offers more suspension travel on leveled/lifted applications.
- Greasable ball joint provides quiet operation and superior corrosion resistance.
- Fully assembled, ready to bolt in right out of the box.
- This kit is only the upper control arms to fix ball joint range of motion issues common to Ram 1500 trucks when used with spacer kits.
- Will not work with stock rims with a 12.50” wide tire, tire will rub the UCA at full steering lock. If the stock rim is reinstalled it will need to be with the stock size tire ONLY!
- Not compatible with Air-Ride equipped RAM 1500 / Rebel models
- (Dealer Note) The previous BDS122251 UCA has been superseded to BDS122253 to be used for 2-3" lift heights, however the products are the same.
Coldwater, MI: BDS Suspension adds to its lineup of heavy duty upper control arms (UCA) with new kits available for the 2006-2021 RAM 1500 model 4WD trucks. These new UCAs are designed for improved strength, great looks, and increased suspension travel out of your stock, leveled or lifted RAM 1500 vehicle.
The new performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD heavy wall tubing, gusseted for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for when used with leveling or full lift kits. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end they use an indexed ball joint cup with and premium greaseable ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable semi-gloss black powder coat and include a billet aluminum machined ball joint dust cap. They integrate a mounting tab for the factory brake lines so there's no need to zip tie the lines as is the case with other kits on the market. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box compatible with most leveling and lift kits on the market to increase wheel travel. 122252 is designed for use with most 4-6" lift kits on the market, 122253 is designed for use with most 2-3" kits. Take your RAM 1500 to the next level with these performance upper control arms from BDS Suspension.