Upgrade your new Jeep Wrangler JL with these new replacement heavy duty adjustable rear lower control arms from BDS Suspension. These arms add strength and adjustability to your late model Jeep Wrangler JL built from thick wall tubing and specially formed for additional ground clearance. At the axle end they utilize a OE-style rubber bushing for long sertvice-free operation and better isolation of NVH. At the frame mount they feature a large forged flex end for strength, adjustability and offroad articulation. The flex ends allow length to be adjusted to optimal positioning at a range of lift heights and allow for up to 30-degrees of misalignment out on the trail. Ready to bolt-in right out of the box, these arms are finished in a durable textured black powdercoat. As with all BDS products, these arms are backed by the No Fine Print Warranty so you can use it abuse it. Upgrade your JL's rear lower control arms with BDS Suspension.
Rear HD Adjustable Lower Control Arm Kit
for Jeep Wrangler JL
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door
- Heavy duty construction, formed to improve ground clearance.
- Fully welded ends with factory-style rubber bushing and large forged flex end
- Designed for 2-4.5" lifts to correct rear axle positioning.
- Finished in durable textured black powercoat.
- Fully assembled, ready to install
Install Time / Difficulty
1 Hour / 1 of 5