Add strength your new Jeep Wrangler JL with these new replacement fixed length rear lower control arms from BDS Suspension. Designed for 2-4.5" lifted Wranglers, these heavy duty lower control arms longer than stock to reposition the axle in the rear axle and are formed for additional ground clearance. Both ends are fully welded and feature preinstalled OE-style rubber bushings to ensure a long service free operation and better isolation of NVH. Arms come finished in a durable textured black powdercoat. As with all BDS products, these arms are backed by the No Fine Print Warranty so you can use it abuse it. Upgrade your JL's rear lower control arms with BDS Suspension.
Rear Fixed Length Lower Control Arm Kit
for Jeep Wrangler JL
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door
Install Time / Difficulty
1 Hour / 1 of 5
- Heavy duty construction, formed to improve ground clearance.
- Fully welded ends with factory-style rubber bushings to ensure long lasting performance and NVH isolation.
- Designed for 2-4.5" lifts to correct rear axle positioning.
- Finished in durable textured black powercoat.
- Fully assembled, ready to install