BDS Suspension adds to its lineup of heavy duty upper control arms (UCA) with new kits available for the new 2019-2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. These new UCAs are designed for improved strength, great looks, and increased suspension droop travel. They are built from high strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall tubing; fully welded for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning to be used with most leveling and full lift kits on the market. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings for long lasting durability and reduced NVHs. At the other end, they utilize premium quality greaseable ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior corrosion resistance to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable semi-gloss black powder coat and include a billet aluminum machined ball joint dust cap that can be removed to easily service the greaseable ball joints. They integrate a mounting tab for the factory ABS lines so there's no need to zip tie the lines, as is the case with other kits on the market. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box compatible with most leveling and lift kits on the market to increase wheel travel. In addition to the arms, optional weld-on steering stops are supplied for trucks using factory wheels, as well as a wheel spacer for clearance in the event the factory spare tire needs to be installed.
Get more from your new late model GM truck with this Performance UCA Kit from BDS Suspension.
Performance UCA Kit for 2019+ GM1500 Trucks
2019-2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD Standard and Trail Boss
2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD Standard and AT4
- High strength 1.5" DOM tubular construction with gusseted ball joint housing
- Indexed ball joint cup offers more suspension travel on leveled/lifted applications
- Greaseable ball joint provides quiet operation and superior corrosion resistance
- Fully assembled, ready to bolt in right out of the box
- Optional weld-on steering stops and wheel spacer supplied for use with factory wheels
2 hours / 2 of 5
- Will NOT work for stock height vehicles or 4" IFS lift kits for standard GM1500 models.
- Will NOT with Denali models with ARC.
- Will work with Trail Boss/AT4 4" IFS lift kits.
- Will work with most leveling and 6" lift kits on the market.
- 5.5" max backspacing when used with the stock steering knuckles.
*Attn State of California consumers: Prop 65 Warning
***Check the BDS website to verify details prior to ordering to ensure information is up-to-date with current manufacturer listings***