2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 Upper Control Arm Kit
121151 - GM1500 UCA Kit (OE Cast Steel Arms)
714H - BDS 2" Lift Kit for GM1500 Trucks
710H/710F - BDS 6" Lift Kit for GM1500 Trucks
743H/743F - BDS 8" Lift Kits for GM1500 Trucks
167H - BDS 2" Kit for GM1500 SUVs
731H/731F - BDS 6" Lift Kit for GM1500 SUVs
737H - BDS 6" Lift Kit for GM1500 SUVs w/ AR
2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD
2015-2018 Chevy Tahoe 2WD/4WD
2015-2018 Chevy Suburban 2WD/4WD
2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
2015-2018 GMC Yukon 2WD/4WD
2015-2018 GMC Yukon XL 2WD/4WD
*(w/ OE stamped steel or aluminum arms)
- High strength 1.5" tubular construction w/ gusseted ball joint housing
- Indexed ball joint housing offers improved suspension travel on lifted/leveled applications
- High quality greasable ball joints with a protective cap to keep out dirt/debris
- OE style rubber bushings for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Fully assembled, ready to bolt in right out of the box
1-2 Hours / 2 of 5
- Designed for vehicles with OE stamped steel or aluminum control arms. Will NOT fit vehicles with OE cast steel arms (use #121151).
- Control arms are much larger than stock. Tire/wheel selection is critical to allow for proper clearance. Optional weld-on steering stops are for cast steel and stamped steel arms only to eliminate any possible contact between the tire and upper control arm (these steering stops cannot be used on aluminum arms).
- Wheels (stock/leveled) – 4.5” Backspacing required to run 12.50 wide tires. 5” backspacing will work with 11.50 wide tire (285).
- Wheels (BDS 4.5/6.5) – works with wheels listed on kit fitment. May require use of supplied weld-on steering stops for some combinations
- Will NOT fit Magneride equipped models.
- The included wheel spacer is to be used in the event the factory spare tire needs to be installed, this is for temporary use only.
- Will work with most leveling kits and 6" lift kits on the market.
*Attn State of California consumers: Prop 65 Warning
***Check the BDS website to verify details prior to ordering to ensure information is up-to-date with current manufacturer listings***
Coldwater, MI: BDS Suspension adds to its lineup of heavy duty upper control arms (UCA) with new kits available for the 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 model trucks equipped with stamped steel and aluminum control arms. These UCAs are designed for improved strength, great looks, and increased suspension travel out of your stock, leveled or lifted GM 1500 vehicle. These UCAs join the existing #121151 arms for 2007-2016 GM1500 applications with cast steel to offer full coverage for all 2014-2018 GM1500 models regardless of factory configuration.
These performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall steel tubing and feature an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for when used with leveling or full lift kits. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end premium quality ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These upper control arms come finished in a durable semi-gloss black powder coat and include a billet aluminum machined ball joint dust cap. They integrate a mounting tab for the factory brake lines so there's no need to zip tie the lines as is the case with other kits on the market. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box compatible with most leveling and lift kits on the market to increase wheel travel. Also included with the UCAs are a pair of optional weld-on steering stops plates (if necessary) and a wheel spacer to allow installation of the factory wheel in the event the OE wheel needs to be installed. Take your Chevy/GMC 1500 to the next level with these performance upper control arms from BDS Suspension.