BDS adds two new performance upper control arm (UCA) options for the late model 2021-2022 Ford F150 trucks. Designed for trucks equipped with or without the factory sensor mounts, these new UCA Kits improve strength and suspension travel while looking great under your new leveled or lifted Ford F150. Completely assembled and ready to install right out of the box these fully welded arms feature OE durometer bushings and high-quality ball joint for superior durability and of course, they are backed by BDS's No Fine Print Warranty.
Upper Control Arms for 2021+ Ford F-150
#123261 - Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit without sensor
#123262 - Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit with sensor
2021-2022 Ford F150 4WD
2021-2022 Ford F150 2WD
- Will NOT work with trucks that have CCD (Continuous Controlled Damping)
- Will NOT work with Tremor models.
- WIll NOT fit Raptor models.
- Will work with Diesel models.
*** Check BDS website prior to ordering to confirm information is up-to-date with current product listings ***
Compatible with most leveling and lift kits on the market.
[BDS] 1583H/FS 4" Lift Kits
[BDS] 1579H/FS 6" Lift Kits
[ZON] F1205 Zone 2" Leveling Kit
[ZON] F1215 Zone 2" Lift Kit
[ZON] F91/F99 Zone 4" IFS Lift Kits
[ZON] F90/F98 Zone 6" IFS Lift Kits
- Designed to index the ball joint to create a more ideal ball joint angle with leveling and lift kits..
- Greaseable, heavy-duty, high misalignment ball joint
Rubber frame end bushings to help dampen any vibrations through the control arms
- Check driver side upper control arm for OE sensor bracket. If installed, use #123262 UCA kit. This UCA places the sensor back into the factory location (does not relocate the sensor for any lift that may be installed).
- Ball joints include 3yr warranty. For replacement ball joints, use BDS081203. Ball joint is directional and must be installed with the ‘dot’ facing either inward or outward on the vehicle, otherwise, damage may occur.
- Special Service Tool 204-592 is recommended to dislodge the ball joint.
Coldwater, MI: BDS adds to its lineup of upgrades for the 2021+ Ford F150 with new performance upper control arm (UCA) kits designed to work with stock, leveled, and lifted trucks. These UCAs are engineered for superior strength and durability to the factory units while offering a great tubular design, improved suspension travel, and quiet operation.
These control arms are built from high-strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall tubing, fully welded for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for use with leveling kits and most full IFS lift kits on the market. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end, they use an indexed ball joint cup with premium Moog brand ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings, or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable black powdercoat and include a billet aluminum machined ball joint dust cap as well as proper brake line attachment points to ensure a factory-like fit. The control arms come fully assembled for easy installation right out of the box.