BDS is now offering a heavy duty adjustable front track bar for late model 2019 RAM 2500 and 3500 trucks. These new track bars are a massive upgrade to the factory unit, constructed from 1-3/8" solid steel stock reinforced with gusseted ends to handle whatever on-road and off-road abuse you can through at it. Adjustments are made at the 1-3/8"-12 fine threaded center turnbuckle with pinchbolt ends to allow easy tuning to properly recenter the front axle for a range of lift heights. The track bar is formed for proper clearance around critical front end components and is designed to easy installation without the need to clearance the factory frame and axle mounts. Both ends use high-durometer polyurethane bushings with thick-walled steel sleeves for strength and reliability. Parts come with a high quality textured black powdercoat finish for a great look and excellent corrosion resistance. The are designed for use on 0-3" of lift and can be used in combination with most aftermarket track bar brackets to be used on taller lift heights.
HD Adjustable Front Track Bar for RAM 2500/3500
- Heavy duty 1-3/8" solid stock steel construction.
- Center pinch-bolt style turnbuckle adjustment.
- Allows front axle to be recentered at a wide range of lift heights.
- Specially formed to alleviate stress on mount points.
- Ready to install without need to clearance factory frame/axle mounts
Install Time / Difficulty
1hrs / 1 of 5